Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wow! I am starting a blog

This is my first attempt at blogging, so hopefully I can keep up with it!

This blog is designed to help students & parents keep up with what we do at RMS during Health & Phy. Ed. class.  I plan on posting the health "question of the week", as well as other helpful items to make the experience with me as a teacher that much better!

As for this week, we are beginning a unit covering abstinence & risk behavior.  Kathy Brown & Project 4 Teens will be spending two days with the health class, & we will be working on a study guide & computer assignment in the other two class days.

Phy. Ed. is coming to the end of the President's Challenge physical fitness testing, & we will also be taking a trip to Baker National Golf Course on Friday to go cross-country skiing & snow shoeing!